CHRONIC PAIN SEVERITY CONSULTATION PROMOTION
Dr. Glenn J. Geada, B.S., D.C., C-inp, who has been in private practice in Lancaster since 1998, is offering a case review and a chronic pain severity examination to determine the extent of the possible damage and discuss a plan of care to correct the problem.
Get help for chronic, debilitating pain NOW with our revolutionary, new 4-point chronic pain therapy program!
In order to successfully address chronic pain, three factors must be determined:
- What is the underlying cause of chronic pain?
- How severe is the damage?
- How much treatment will it take to recover?
The treatment in our clinic has three primary goals:
- Eliminate pain and inflammation
- Stimulate growth and repair of soft tissue.
- Restore full function of the area so it's flexible and strong
How we successfully address chronic pain:
Our revolutionary 4-point chronic pain therapy program consists of:
- Spinal Decompression
- Laser Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Rapid Release Manual Therapy which is a neuro-kenetic, sensory motor assessment and treatment that relieves pain and increases mobility
Call our office at 803-283-8442 to schedule your chronic pain examination today!